The Yummy Flavourful Prawn Curry Recipes
3 Flavourful Seafood Prawns Or Chili Prawn Recipes
You all must be somewhere confused about in what ways you can create prawns. Prawns considered to be an excellent source of selenium helps in curing cancer. It also helps in improving the circulation of blood, controls the pressure of blood. There are various recipes for prawns. But for those who are Chinese food lovers or likes more of chili meal, here we have got you different ways to make chili prawns. Whether you would want dry, gravy, or garlic essence, you can find them here. Chili prawns is a sizzling combination of sauteed prawns, umpteen sauces, and fresh greens onions. If you are a seafood prawns lover, then you would surely love these chili prawn recipes.
Chili Prawn Gravy
- 500 gms prawns
- 3 tbsp cornflour
- 1 egg
- ½ tbsp salt and pepper
- 1 cup oil for frying
For prawn gravy
- 1 cubed capsicum
- 2 onion diced
- ½ inch ginger grated
- Garlic (finely chopped)
- 3 green chilies
- Spring onion (finely chopped)
- Tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp chili sauce
- 2 tsp soya sauce
- 1/2 tsp vinegar
- Black pepper
- 3 tbsp cornflour
- 2 cup of water
- refined oil
- First, remove prawns head and shell.
- Then add one egg, ½ tsp salt, and ½ tsp black pepper to the mixing bowl. Mix it nicely together.
- Add cornflour to the mixing bowl for making the batter to fry it in oil. Cover the bowl and leave it for 10-15 mins for marination.
- Take a pan and place it on medium-high flame and add 1/2 cup of refined oil in the pan.
- Fry the prawns
- Now, place the same pan on high flame. You can add oil if required and when the oil gets hot, add chopped garlic and capsicum to it.
- Separate the layers of onions and then add them to the pan.
- Don’t forget to add the green chilies to the pan. Then add grated ginger and mix it all well.
- Take chopped spring onions, 2 tsp soya sauce, and 2 tbsp ketchup and add them to the pan.
- You can add green chili sauce or any of your choices to the pan. Then, add 1 tsp vinegar too. Give it a good stir.
- Next, add black and salt to the pan.
- Then take a bowl with 2 cups of water, add 2 tbsp cornflour to it, and mix it well to get a lump-free mix.
- Now, add the cornflour mix to the pan and bring it to boil.
- Once the gravy starts boiling, add the batter-fried prawns to the pan and stir it.
- Prawns won’t take more than 2-3 mins to get done, then sprinkle chopped spring onion leaves from the top.
RELATED: – After a super spicy dish, some dessert sounds really pleasing.
Chili garlic prawns
- 500g prawns
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 5 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tsp ginger grated
- ½ cup water
- 3 tbsp Sriracha
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Sesame seeds
- Green onions, finely sliced
- Red chilies, finely chopped
- Heat oil in a large pan. Add half the prawns and saute for about 1 minute on each side until golden, then remove into a bowl. Repeat for the other half.
- Now after a while, in the same pan, heat sesame oil.
- Add garlic, ginger, and chili flakes. Cook until garlic turns golden.
- Also, add water, then Sriracha, soy sauce, and sugar. Stir them and increase the heat to medium-high. Let it simmer for 3 minutes or until the sauce starts to thicken.
- Return prawns into the pan and toss to coat in sauce and reheat, and cook for 1 – 2 minutes until sauce thickens.
- Garnish with sesame seeds, fresh chili, and onions if desired. Then serve chilli garlic prawns with rice to soak up the awesome sauce!!
Also read, For evening time, to pair it up with, evening snacks are also a great option to pick.
Dry Chili Prawns (prawns chilli fry)
- 600 g medium size prawns
- 1 Egg
- ½ tbsp black pepper powder
- 2 tbsp Cornflour
- Soy sauce- 1 tbsp
- 1 cup onion finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Garlic Finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Ginger Finely chopped
- Vegetable oil
- 1 cup cubed capsicum
- 5-6 Green chilies(halved)
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 2 tbsp red chili sauce
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Spring Onion Chopped
- 1-2 Lemon wedges
- Wash and clean the prawns well.
- Add prawns in a bowl along with egg, salt, black pepper powder, cornflour, and soy sauce.
- Let the prawns marinate for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a frying pan
- Fry the prawns until brown. Drain and keep aside.
- Now, in another pan heat ghee.
- Take onion, ginger, and garlic and add them and fry on high heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Put capsicum and green chilies and fry for another minute. Add chicken stock.
- Also, add soy sauce, red chili sauce, and vinegar along with ½ cup of water and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now, add the prawns and toss them in the masala.
- Garnish them with spring onion on prawns chilli fry. Keep the lemon wedges on the side and serve immediately.
These are few chili prawn recipes for all seafood prawns lovers and everyone out there. Chili prawn recipes take a little time but leave that flavor in the mouth after having it. So, if you are a Chinese food or seafood prawns lover, then you all would surely love this recipe.
ALSO READ: Simple and Healthy Indian Tofu Recipes
Leave a Comment