Healthy Vegetable and Chicken Soups Recipes.
All Time Flavourful Soothing Soups Recipes: Classic-Soups-Recipes
A bowl of soup keeps you healthy all day. Soup has some kind of comforting effect on your body. It helps in boosting your mood and energy and also, helps in reducing anxiety. A warm bowl of soup helps you vanishing your stress. If you are the best diet freak, then you must add a variety of low-calorie soups like vegetable and chicken soups in your meal. It helps you in losing weight. And, it’s also preferable to have soup when you’re sick as it helps in reducing pains and aches. Ingredients of soup are cooked a lot, so it releases minerals and vitamins and makes it a whole healthy meal. Classic soups recipes are not that hard to cook. So, don’t worry about how to keep that restaurant taste in your classic soups recipes. We have got here 10 classic soups recipes for you all.
ALSO READ: Healthy Drinks To Stay Fit In Quarantine.
Nothing can be more good than adding vegetables to your meal. A bowl of vegetable soup is way more healthy than other fried snacks. Try this delicious and healthy vegetable soups recipes.
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Chopped onion
- 2 cups peeled and chopped carrots
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Vegetable broth
- Diced tomatoes
- 3 cups peeled and diced potatoes (from about 3 medium)
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and black pepper
- Chopped frozen or fresh green beans
- Fresh corn
- Some fresh peas
- Heat some olive oil in a large pot over medium-high flame.
- Add onions, carrots, and saute 4 minutes then add garlic and saute 30 seconds more.
- Now, add in some broth, tomatoes, potatoes, parsley, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring it to boil. Then add green beans.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until potatoes are well cooked, about 20 – 30 minutes.
- Add corn and peas in it. Then, cook 5 minutes longer and serve warm.
Creamy Tomato soup
Tomato are already known for their vitamin C element and helps to bring the glow to the face. So, here’s the delicious recipe for creamy tomato soup.
- 2 tsp butter
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tomato, chopped
- ½ carrot, chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup water
- ½ tsp sugar
- 1 tsp pepper, crushed
- 2 tbsp cream / malai
- Firstly, in a kadhai heat 1 tsp butter and saute onion, garlic, and bay leaf.
- Add tomato, carrot chopped and salt to taste.
- Saute for a minute or till tomatoes change its color.
- Add water, cover, and boil for almost 10 minutes.
- Boil till tomatoes turn soft and mushy.
- Now remove the bay leaf and then cool the mixture.
- Blend it to make a smooth paste without adding any water.
- Now, filter the tomato mixture and discard the paste.
- Add water.
- Get the soup to a boil and add sugar, pepper, and salt.
- Mix it all well.
- Turn off the flame and now, add 2 tbsp cream, mix well.
- Finally serve this creamy tomato soup garnished with mint leaf and some cream.
- 2 tablespoon Cornflour (corn starch) dissolved in ¼ cup of water.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons Spring onion, chopped finely.
- 1 ½ teaspoons chopped ginger.
- 2 teaspoons Garlic clove chopped finely.
- Green chili chopped finely.
- 1 tablespoon Celery finely chopped.
- ¼ cup Cabbage chopped.
- 1/3 cup Carrot chopped.
- 1/2 cup Capsicum chopped
- ¼ cup Green bean chopped
- Salt to taste
- ¼ teaspoon Black pepper powder
- 1 ½ cups Vegetable stock or water
- 2-3 teaspoons Soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon White vinegar
- ½ cup Fried noodles
- Spring onion, chopped finely for garnishing.
- First, we need to make fried noodles which will go on top as a garnishing at the end.
- This needs to be pre-planned, as boiled noodles will require some time to dry-out.
- Then deep-fried in the oil. You can find the recipe for the fried noodles link below.
- So while your noodles are drying. Till then make the soup. While soup is simmering, then fry the noodles.
- Now make cornstarch slurry. Take cornstarch in a small bowl.
- Make a smooth paste by adding ¼ cup of water. Then keep it aside till needed.
- Also, prepare all the veggies and the rest of the ingredients.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan on a medium flame.
- Once hot add chopped ginger, garlic, green chili, celery, and green onions. Saute for about 2 minutes.
- Add all chopped vegetables. Mix and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add salt and pepper.
- Add vegetable stock.
- Once it starts boiling, let it simmer for 2 minutes.
- Then add cornstarch mixture. Before adding it into soup, stir it.
- Now add soy sauce and vinegar. Mix it well and cook for a while.
- Then turn off the stove.
- Remove the soup in an individual serving bowl. Add fried noodles.
- Lastly, garnish with chopped spring onion greens.
ALSO READ: 10 DELICIOUS RECIPE IDEAS WITH MUSHROOM
Sweet Corn Soup
- 1 medium to large-sized sweet corn
- ½ tsp freshly crushed black pepper as per taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped spring onions
- 2 tablespoon oil olive oil
- 1.5 cups water or vegetable stock
- ½ tablespoon cornflour dissolved in 2 tablespoon water
- salt as required
- Heat oil or butter in a pan. Saute the spring onions if using them till they become transparent.
- Add the corn paste and stir. Now, add water or veg stock. Stir it.
- Then, add the black pepper & salt & the remaining corn kernels. Stir & simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cornflour paste. Stir and simmer for 2-3 minutes more.
- Check the seasoning and serve hot sweet corn soup.
- You can garnish the soup with some chopped spring onions greens.
Hot and Sour Soup
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Ginger – 1 tbs finely chopped
- Fresh Garlic – 1 tbs finely chopped
- Onion – 1 medium size chopped finely
- Green Chillies – 1 chopped finely
- Cabbage – 1 cup finely chopped
- 1 Carrot – finely chopped
- Capsicum – 1/2 chopped finely
- Beans – 4 chopped finely
- Coriander leaves a handful finely chopped
- Tomato Ketchup – 2 tbs
- Soya Sauce – 1 tsp
- Vinegar – 2 tsp
- Green Chilli Sauce – 1 tbs
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Vegetable Stock – 5 cups
- Cornflour – 1 tbs
- Heat oil in a pan, add in the ginger, garlic, onions, and chilies. Saute for 2 to 3 mins.
- Add all chopped vegetables and saute them for 8 minutes.
- Now, add all the sauces and mix them well.
- Then, add some pepper, salt, stock, and mix well.
- Mix cornflour paste in it. Add coriander leaves for garnishing and serve hot.
Also read:- Some quick prawn receipes to make quarantine and have fun.
- 250 gram boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Chicken stock
- 4 cups water
- 1 medium onion diced
- 2-3 large carrots peeled and sliced into bite-sized pieces
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Bay leaves
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- First, cook the chicken, and add chicken stock and 4 cups of water to boil. Add salt and the chicken. You can cut the breasts in half if you want them to cook a little faster. Cover it with a lid and turn the flame to medium.
- Continue to cooking chicken for 20-30 minutes, or up to one hour. The longer it cooks, the more it will be tender.
- Remove chicken from the pot and shred it into large, bite-sized pieces with two forks.
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil or butter and the chopped onion and carrots. You can also add some diced celery if desired. Add a pinch of salt and cook, stirring it until they start to become tender; about 5-6 minutes or more.
- Stir in minced garlic, oregano and bay leaves and cook for a minute. Pour in leftover chicken stock and chicken stock and the chicken. Bring to boil. over, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 20 minutes. Carefully taste and add salt as desired.
- Now, stir the soup in fresh chopped parsley and serve hot.
So, these are few classic soups recipes you all would crave for. These soups recipes are healthy with full of vitamins, minerals, and rich in proteins. These soups keep you away from any pain, ache, congestion, or cold. Vegetable and chicken soup are more preferable while sickness. Don’t waste your time and go grab your apron and start cooking in less time.
ALSO READ: HEALTHY HALIBUT RECIPES
Leave a Comment