EASY DESSERT RECIPES THAT YOU CAN MAKE DURING QUARANTINE.
You cannot avoid a dessert at any cost, whether you are a sweet tooth or not. And during this lockdown, everyone is trying their hands-on cooking new stuff. And we know that you miss going out and quenching your cravings for the best dessert. But safety first. So we have enlisted quick and easy dessert recipes which can be effortlessly made by the beginners. Here are some of the best dessert easy recipes that you can make during the quarantine. You can make these top desserts from the top dessert list. Also, you can make these desserts at home, at any time, without much effort.
Note: If you are using milk as an ingredients, then it is recommended to use medium to low flame.
15 QUICK AND EASY DESSERT RECIPES PERFECT FOR QUARANTINE
• Heat milk in a saucepan and add sugar to it. Take as per your requirement.
• Make the custard mixture. Take some custard powder in a cup and add milk to it and stir.
• Add the mixture to the milk and keep stirring till it thickens.
• Notice that the color will change to pale yellow.
• Transfer the custard to a bowl and add chopped fruits to it.\
• Bring it to room temperature and refrigerate it for a few hours.
• Serve cold dessert
• Heat up some milk in a saucepan and add sugar and elaichis to it. If you want you can add some ghee to it as well.
• Stir till the quantity is a bit reduced, and then some condensed milk for taste.
• Once it starts thickening, add the laccha sewai (you will get that easily at any retail store or online), and stir well.
• The sewai will eventually thicken. Bring it to room temperature, and garnish with chopped nuts saffron.
• Chop a bar of dark chocolate and melt it in a saucepan. Add some cream(room temperature) to it so that the chocolate does not dry up and sticks to the pan.
• Stir it well till it turns liquid.
• Then, bring the chocolate cream to room temperature.
• Take some heavy whipped cream in a separate bowl and blend it with a hand blender. Notice that the cream thickens.
• Add the chocolate mixture to it gradually and keep whisking till it changes its color and thickens.
• Serve it in ice cream cups and sprinkle some choco chips or chocolate shavings.
ALSO READ: Best Flavorful Healthy Recipes
• Heat up milk in a saucepan
• Keep stirring the milk till the amount is a bit reduced.
• Add sugar, elaichi, and milk powder.
• Keep stirring at low flame till it turns into a sticky dough type.
• Grease up a tray with ghee or butter.
• Flatten the dough in the tray and refrigerate for a few hours.
• Cut the dough into small pieces and garnish with chopped almonds.
• Heat up some milk in a saucepan.
• Keep stirring it at a low flame.
• When the milk starts thickening, add elaichis, milk powder and sugar, and resume stirring.
• Notice that the milk will start to thicken.
• Serve when the milk is enough thick.
• Garnish with saffron and chopped nuts. And you have this wonderful and simple dessert.
PAYESH (BENGALI STYLE KHEER)
• Soak some uncooked rice before for few hours.
• Heat up some milk in a saucepan at a low or medium flame. Keep stirring.
• Drain the water and add the soaked rice to the milk.
• Add raisins, cashew nuts, broken elaichis, and sugar to the saucepan.
• Keep stirring till the milk thickens.
• Check whether the rice is cooked well or not.
• Serve at room temperature. Garnish with more raisins and nuts.
ALSO READ: Delicious and Yummy Chilli Prawn Recipes
GAJAR KA HALWA
• Grate some carrots beforehand.
• Add the grated carrots and milk in a saucepan and keep stirring.
• Check whether the carrots are soft or not.
• Dry up the milk and then add condensed milk to it.
• Add some ghee and a bit of sugar and keep cooking for 10 mins.
• Garnish it with almonds, cashews, and raisins.
• Chop a bar of dark chocolate.
• Add condensed milk and dark chocolate in a saucepan and keep stirring till the chocolate melts.
• Grease up a molding pan with butter or use a butter paper.
• Transfer the molten chocolate mixture to the pan and spread it evenly.
• Refrigerate it overnight.
• Take it out and cut it into small pieces.
• Take 2 packets of Oreo biscuits and separate the cream from the biscuits.
• Transfer the biscuits to a blender along with grinded sugar and butter and blend them together.
• Transfer the blended mixture to a bowl and add a small amount of milk. Make a dough out of it.
• Make small balls out of the dough. Keep them aside.
• Melt a bar of dark chocolate in a saucepan.
• Dip the Oreo balls in the melted chocolate and keep them aside on a plate.
• Sprinkle some icing sugar, chocolate shavings, or choco chips on the balls and refrigerate them for a few hours.
• Serve the dessert cold.
OREO AND BROWNIE CREAM ICE CREAM
• Take 2 packets of Oreo biscuit and brownies. Crush them into small pieces.
• Take heavy cold cream in a bowl and whip with a hand blender to stiff peaks.
• Add condensed milk to the cream.
• Whisk again till the cream thickens.
• Add the crushed Oreos and brownies to the cream and mix them well.
• Transfer to a moulding pan and add additional small pieces of Oreo and brownie on top.
• Refrigerate for few hours.
• Soak some rice beforehand for few hours and later on air-dry them.
• Transfer the rice to a blender and crush it to form a coarse powder.
• Take the rice powder in a bowl and add a small amount of milk. Mix it well.
• Heat milk in a saucepan.
• Keep stirring till the amount is reduced to some extent.
• Add a small amount of saffron or kewra water and cardamom powder to the milk and keep stirring at low flame.
• Add the rice-milk mixture to the saucepan.
• Add some sugar and a pinch of salt.
• Keep stirring till the phirni thickens.
• Serve at room temperature and enjoy the delicious oreo dessert.
• For this dessert, add some sugar and water to a saucepan to make to the sugar syrup. Cook it till the sugar turns golden and is caramelized.
• Transfer the sugar syrup to a tray or a flat base bowl.
• Heat up some milk in a saucepan and add sugar to it.
• Once done, keep it aside.
• Take 2-3 eggs and crack them in a blender. Add some milk as well and blend the egg mixture.
• Pour the egg mixture on the sugar syrup and steam it for 30 mins.
• Check whether the egg mixture is properly set and is jiggly.
• Keep the tray or bowl aside and cool it down to room temperature.
• Flip the tray or bowl on a plate so that the sugar syrup is on top.
• Take a packet of chocolate biscuits and grind them in a blender.
• Transfer the biscuit powder to a bowl and add some filtered baking powder to it.
• Add warm milk gradually to it. Mix it well.
• For more consistency, blend the chocolate mixture with a hand blender.
• Grease up a tray with butter or use butter papers.
• Transfer the mixture to the tray and spread it evenly.
• Bake it in a preheated oven at 170 degrees Celsius.
• Take the cake out and use Nutella or chocolate spread for frosting. And voila you have the perfect dessert ready in just a few minutes.
CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
• The ParleG dessert is easy to make. Take a packet of oats biscuit or ParleG in a blender and grind it to a coarse powder.
• Add milk and cocoa powder and blend again.
• Heat up milk in a saucepan and boil it at a medium flame.
• Then, add the biscuit mixture to the saucepan.
• Keep stirring until the milk thickens.
• Once done, cool the mixture to room temperature and transfer it to a blender.
• Blend again for a minute.
• Wrap the molding tray with plastic wrap and pour the chocolate mixture.
• Cover it entirely with the plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
• Cut or scoop out the ice cream.
• Take some butter (room temperature) in a bowl and whisk it for a while, till it smoothens completely.
• Add some powdered sugar to it and whisk again.
• Then, some filtered flour, a pinch of salt, and mix well.
• Mix some choco chips to it. You will notice that the mixture has dried up a bit.
• Make a soft dough out of it.
• Flatten the dough into a thin sheet.
• Take out shapes out of the sheet (square, circle,etc).
• Place the dough shapes on a baking plate (the one with the small holes in it) and place it on a wire stand.
• Take a pan and fill it with water and cover it with a lid and warm it for a few minutes. It will act like
• Place the wire stand along with the plate inside the pan and cover with the lid again and bake for 50mins at a low flame.
• Your biscuits are ready. You can either use a branded ice cream or make one at home and place it in between the biscuits, cutting it out in the shapes of the biscuits.
• Decorate the ice cream with choco chips or with any sprinklers.
These are some of the easy and best dessert lists to make using very simple ingredients. You can also make these desserts at home. So, why not, get those pans and make these amazing and yummy easy dessert recipes. I promise these desserts are quick and taste restaurant-worthy.