Eyeliners are an essential part of all makeup bags. As it defines your eyes, gives you perfect shape, and makes you look more stunning and attractive. To apply Eyeliner perfectly, you need to have good knowledge about the different techniques of applying Eyeliner. Here are some useful tips that will help you to apply Eyeliner in the best way possible.
Best Ways to Apply Eyeliner
Here are some ways to apply Eyeliner.
1. Eyeliner Can Accentuate Your Eyes.
Eyeliner is a makeup staple that can help accentuate your eyes. Use an angled eyeliner brush or sponge tip applicator and hold it upright against your lashes. Choose a shade close to your eye colour and slowly draw a line from the inside corner of your eye, following its natural curve, as you move toward the outside corner. Once you’ve reached this point, continue along your lower lash line.
2. The Power of the Eyeliner lies in its Technique.
Eyeliner can be applied with a cotton bud or a flat, stiff eyeliner brush. It’s important not to have too much liquid on the applicator because this will make it difficult for you to create a thin line. Once you’ve got your eye open, you need to hold the Eyeliner right up against your lash line and pull the applicator away from your eye at an angle parallel to your cheekbone.
For a thick line, use long sweeping strokes but don’t pull too hard – this will only move the product onto the skin near your lashes and eyes and make them look smudged.
3. Makeup Trends Come and Go, But Classic Eyeliner Looks Never Go out of Style.
If you’re having trouble applying Eyeliner, it might be because you’re using the wrong type of applicator. Pencils are easy to use and stay on all day, but they smudge easily and need sharpening. Liquid Eyeliner is a little tricky to get used to because you have less control than with pencil liner, but it stays put and makes it easy for beginners or people with shaky hands.
4. Ways to Apply Eyeliner on Your Lids
One of the most popular makeup looks is lining your eyes with Eyeliner. But did you know there are many different ways to apply this cosmetic product? From lining just your top lash line or applying it all over your lids, learn how to find what suits you.
Here are two ways how you can wear Eyeliner on your lids:
- The line only your top lash line – This will make your lashes look fuller and thicker than they would if you applied Eyeliner all over your lid.
- Apply Eyeliner all over the lid – If you prefer a more dramatic look, then wearing Eyeliner all over your lid may be a better option for you.
5. Applying Eyeliner on Your Waterline Can Make Your Eyes Look Bigger
Eyeliner is a lifesaver. One easy way to make your eyes look bigger is to line your waterline with Eyeliner and fill it in with a thin line. It will give you an extra definition and help you appear more awake.
- Good for days when you need to function but don’t want anyone noticing that you didn’t sleep much.
- You can also use this trick if you are going out and want your eyes to stand out even more.
- When applying on the outer corner of your eye, use a thinner line so it doesn’t overpower the other features of your face or smudge across your cheeks.
- You can also create a cat-eye liner by drawing an upside-down triangle from the outer corner of each eye towards the nose bridge and filling it in.
6. Ways to Apply Eyeliner as an Accent on Your Eyes
- To use Eyeliner to accent your eyes, start by tracing a thin line along your upper lash line (both upper and lower) – this should be narrower than your winged liner.
- If you want more of a pop, add some shimmery eyeshadow to the lid after you’ve lined your top lash line with a neutral color for a subtle touch of sparkle.
- Create depth by lining the bottom lash line with a dark brown or black pencil liner or a black powder eye shadow, depending on how dramatic you want it to look.
Finish off your look with two coats of mascara, and you’re good to go!
Must Read – How To Achieve The Perfect Euphoria Makeup?
Most of us make mistakes when applying Eyeliner. One mistake that most people make is not to prime the eyelid before applying liner. As a result, you might see that your liner smudges or moves around. You first want to take a cotton swab, dip it into an eye makeup remover, and gently swipe across your eyelid until it becomes wet. This removes any traces of oil or skin cells that could interfere with your perfect line.