20 Hilarious Memes Of Quarantine That Made Us Laugh Out Loud
It has been months now since we all have been stuck in our homes. As the number of coronavirus cases increases worldwide, we have to stay at home for a few more months to come. With no outing, no sports, no meeting friends, memes have been the only source of entertainment along with Netflix. In this article, we are going to talk about some memes of quarantine that helped get through this lockdown situation.
People have flooded the Internet, showing how this pandemic has changed our everyday lives, and it proves that we maintain our sense of humor in every condition. From changing hygiene habits to fighting over toilet paper at the supermarket, continue reading to find out the best memes of the quarantine. so, without further ado, let us look at the memes.
Meme Pictures: 20 Hilarious Memes That Are The Best Memes Of All Time In Quarantine
1. All of us are stuck in our homes, but some of the lucky ones are stuck with their spouses. Well, people are predicting that if the quarantine goes on like this, there will come a time when we can see the population growth spiking up again.
2. As the lockdown was announced everyone started to panic and stocking toilet paper after a rumor about toilet paper shortage surfaced. Well, people never fail to surprise us.
3. With the number of coronavirus cases increasing rapidly, it is more likely to find a coronavirus positive person standing next to you.
4. When the quarantine started all of us could be seen using our master chef skills at home making varieties of dishes. Well, now it would not be surprising if all of us come out of this quarantine like the old Monica from F.R.I.E.N.D.S. So what if we’re a bit pudgier now, we’ll work it off now that it’s summer right?
Also Read: 8 BEST MOVIES ON AMAZON PRIME
5. All thanks to the ongoing global pandemic, the only term ringing in our ears 24×7 is “social distancing”.
6. Considering the sudden rush to buy toilet papers, it seems that people have forgotten that it is a respiratory virus and not constipation.
7. Just as we were about to be thankful the WW3 did not happen and that the Australia fire was under control, coronavirus came to make our lives even harder.
Also Read: FEEL GOOD MOVIES TO WATCH IN TOUGH TIMES
8. The year 2020 is all about testing our patience, no sports, no outing, and trying to live with our family. May God save us.
9. The fact that the novel Coronavirus has the same name as the corona beer, a lot of people have been linking the beer with the virus, which is not related anyhow.
10. Never in our lives have washing hands been proved so important. Washing hands for 20 seconds every time you go out or touch something is like a task now.
Also Read: Best Netflix Movies List
11. It has already been approximately 4 months since all of us have been staying indoors. We all can relate to Alan from Jumanji when we come out of this quarantine. How much time has even passed since quarantine began? It feels like it’s been centuries.
12. Our love for outing and even grocery shopping increased the moment this lockdown was announced. Even the introverts now want to go out and explore the world.
13. The rumor that the coronavirus is a result of a woman having a bat soup is the cause of the deadly virus. Despite the fact that the virus is so deadly, people were more concerned with collecting toilet papers.
14. Well, somewhere we all feel Joey from F.R.I.E.N.D.S. if we stay indoors we are going to waste our time sitting at home and if we go outside..well we all know what is going to happen.
15. Gathering of more than 5 people banned in Austria was a good step but what about the people who have to live with more than 5 people under the same roof.
16. Due to the current situation, all the students have to attend online classes. We should actually feel bad for the teachers, teaching half-dead human beings some of them still under their blankets.
17. Well, there is a little change in this painting by Michelangelo. It shows how quickly sanitizers came into the business and witnessed a boom in its usage.
18. Not noticing much of a difference in quarantine life and your normal life? Yeah, you’re not alone. It was just normal to stay inside, laze around, and do a bit too much munching.
19. Even though we were stuck in our houses seeing hardly anyone for months, there was still a constant fear of contracting the virus. Well, if you were lucky you triumphed over COVID-19. But are we just throwing ourselves back into crowds to celebrate? Well, don’t do that!
20. This is more of an appreciation meme for all the memers who have been entertaining us throughout the quarantine period. A great man once said, “ laughter is the best medicine” and as weird as it sounds, memes really can help you to fight the coronavirus, so a big thank you to all the memers.
These are some of the memes of quarantine that really made us laugh out loud. Keeping in mind the pandemic that our world is currently facing, the most important thing is that laughter increases immune cells and infection-fighting antibodies, thus improving our resistance to disease. So, you’re welcome.