5 QUICK VEG RECIPES FOR BREAKFAST
Delicious and Quick Veg Recipes For Breakfast
One should always remember to have a healthy and heavy breakfast to keep the day going. Nutritionists say that one can skip the lunch, but never skip the breakfast. Breakfast gives us the required energy and glucose to take on the workloads and also to concentrate, avoiding getting irritated at petty things. We are already running all day, can’t even get a pinch of time from the busy routine. Don’t worry, we have a solution and happy news for the vegetarians. Like the non-vegetarian recipes, there is a wide range of choices in the vegetarian items, and hence today we have listed some quick veg recipes that are healthy with heavy breakfast.
ALSO READ: Healthy dinner ideas for two
- Take 2 cups of flour, 2 cups of sugar, 1 spoon of baking powder and a pinch of salt in a bowl and mix them well.
- Add some melted butter to it and mix it properly.
- Gradually add milk and mix properly. Soon it will take the form of a batter. Don’t make it too thick or too watery.
- Heat up a pan and grease some butter. It’s your choice whether you want to grease the butter or not.
- Take spoons full of batter and pour it on the hot pan. Flip it over when one side is properly cooked.
- Have it with honey, chocolate syrup, or butter.
CHEESE CORN SANDWICH
- Heat up some butter in a pan.
- Add some corns to it and saute for a while.
- Add chopped veggies of your choice and saute again.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and add some mayonnaise, salt, black pepper, and chili flakes (optional) and mix them well. If you don’t have mayonnaise, it’s okay.
- Take a few bread slices and grease some butter to them.
- Spread the corn mixture on one slice and spread some grated cheese or cheese slices on top of it and put another slice of bread on it.
- You can either grill using a griller or toast on a frying pan using some butter on cheese corn sandwich.
PLAIN CHILLA OR GOLA ROTI
- Take a cup of flour, a cup of sugar, a bit of salt, and mix them well.
- Add milk gradually to it and form a batter. Chilla will be a thin and plain flatbread so you can make the batter a bit watery, but not too much or else it will lose its consistency.
- Take spoons full of batter and pour it on a hot pan greased with oil or butter.
- Flip it over when one side is properly cooked.
- Serve it hot and have it with veggies.
CHEESE MAGGI OR WAI-WAI
- Cheese Maggi or Wai-Wai will always be the quickest breakfast recipe. Make the instant noodles as directed and add some chopped veggies of your choice. One can also add corn.
- When the noodles are properly cooked, add some grated cheese or cheese slices to it and stir well till the cheese melts. Serve hot.
- Wash some flattened rice or Poha and keep it aside.
- Heat up some oil in a pan and add half a spoon of cumin seeds, 1-2 red chilies (optional), chopped green chilies, curry leaves (if available), roasted peanuts, and saute for a while. You can also add some chopped veggies.
- Add some turmeric powder and saute again. If you don’t want a yellow color, then you don’t need to add the powder.
- Transfer the washed Poha to the pan and mix them well. Don’t forget to sprinkle some salt. If you want to, then add a bit of sugar.
- Garnish with some chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.
So, above are 5 simple and quick veg recipes for breakfast that will make your tummy happy and keep your body healthy and strong.