HEALTHY NUT BUTTER RECIPES TO FUEL YOUR SNACK GAME
Nut butter is a spreadable foodstuff made by grinding nuts into a paste. The result has a high-fat content and can be spread like true butter, but is otherwise unrelated. It has gained immense popularity for the past few years because of its health benefits like high-fat content and a substitute for the dairy butter, the best option for the vegans, and for the people who are lactose intolerant. Not only is it healthy, but tasty well, a favorite for the ones who love nutty products. It can also be used as a spread to fuel your snack game.
So we have listed a few recipes which can enhance the taste of your snacks and the simple recipes too. You should know that there are various types of nut butter like peanut, almond, cashew, walnut, Brazil nuts, etc, but we have only listed those which are available online in India.
ALSO READ: Quick Simple Evening Snack Recipes
Some Nut Butter Recipes to Fuel Your Snack Game and Stay Fit.
ALMOND BUTTER WRAP
Almond Butter Wrap this will be a great healthy breakfast choice for the kids as well as for the adults. And speaking of snacks, if you are lazy and you don’t want to cook anything for the evening, then this will fill up your tummy. Just take some leftover chapatis or flat Indian bread, spread the almond butter, add fruits or dry fruits of your choice. Voila, your wrap is ready.
PEANUT BUTTER TOAST
Peanut butter is of the most common and easily available nut butter. It’s the ultimate blend of salty and sweet, better than candy, the perfect solo act. And on top of that, it never fails to disappoint its customers. People regard it as a throwback, a childish relic, an emergency food with good protein and shelf life, suitable for a blizzard or extended power outage. In other words, it’s a food with purpose, even if eating it isn’t high on the list.
The recipe is very simple. Spread it on your regular toast instead of the dairy butter and add your favorite toppings. Just a difference in your regular meal.
HAZELNUT BUTTER MILKSHAKE
This smoothie has been trending for a long time and ranks top in the taste chart. May it be chocolates or milkshakes hazelnuts add a completely delicious flavor to whatever you want to consume.
• You can choose any flavor you want. We are choosing chocolate here.
• Add half cup of milk, half cup of ice, 2 spoons of cocoa powder or chocolate bars, sugar, 2 spoons of hazelnut butter, 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream, to a blender and blend them and serve.
• You can sprinkle chopped hazelnuts or choco chips on top.
ALSO READ: Fruit Smoothies You Can Easily Make At Home
CASHEW BUTTER COFFEE
Let’s bring some changes to our daily coffee consumption.
• Make your regular black coffee first (instant coffee and hot water) and pour it in a blender.
Add 2 spoons of cashew butter, milk (if required), and a bit of sugar and blend them.
• Garnish it with sprinkles or chopped cashews.
PEANUT BUTTER PANCAKES
Just a substitute for the regular butter you add to the pancake.
• Take some regular flour, sugar, peanut butter, a pinch of baking powder, salt and mix them properly.
• To make the batter, add milk gradually. Notice the consistency. Don’t make it too watery.
• Now put the batter in small amounts on a hot non-stick pan. Remember to flip over.
• You can put more peanut butter on top of the pancakes.
Not only is it more healthy and of course super yummy. Add them to your snacks and make them extra yummy.
So, here we have listed few nut butter recipes that will keep you healthy and fit during this quarantine!
ALSO READ: Flavourful and Yummy Recipes of Chili Prawn